[Gmecm] OT - Chevy Nova door glass...

David Allen davida1
Thu Mar 21 17:42:37 UTC 2013

Hey EFI guys!  I have an off-topic request.

I'm in the process of getting my 1972 Chevy Nova repainted and restored;
body-wise. The door windows got damaged by careless sandblasting.

I got a pair of them, but they did not fit.

My car is a 2-door, with the little triangle-shaped "vent windows" in the
doors.

The windows I got were for a car without the vent windows, so they are
different.

If anyone has door glasses for a 1972 Chevy Nova 2-door, please e-mail me.
I'm willilng to drive a significant distance to get them.

Thanks in advance,
David