[Gmecm] OT - alternative refrigerant test... HFC152A

Gary Evans gary
Mon May 13 15:14:46 UTC 2013

Not easily done from a chemical standpoint I suppose. It's not for lack of trying there is (or perhaps, was) billions of dollars to be made with an easy replacement.

I have had very good luck with drop-is R-134a replacement on mid 80's Japanese vehicles. Dryer and oil change only - kept all the old hoses. It typically goes about 5 years between needing top-offs.

-Gary