[Gmecm] Is technology moving faster than roll yer own guys can keep up with?

alan mays truckeez
Fri May 24 20:55:45 UTC 2013

? right now--I want it Right Now!!!
?
http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/tech/0704gm_factory_pcms/

--- On Fri, 5/24/13, alan mays <truckeez at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: alan mays <truckeez at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Gmecm] Is technology moving faster than roll yer own guys can keep up with?
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Date: Friday, May 24, 2013, 3:42 PM

?I have been here for yrs trying to learn as much as I can before attempting? to run an efi diy rod.? now that the ls series engines? are taking over,? seems like ill have to learn all I can about E67's? rather than? old? 730's and 749's.?
?
? Is the newer stuff simpler or? more convenient because of all the stuff? avalable for them?
?
?i have been eye'ing the ls4 stuff?? mainly because? --like? the same sentiments as the old? buick215 rover v8 ---the FWD? ls4 is? like the? redheaded bastard child --so unloved? by the lsx crowd.? Which means they can feasably? be had much cheaper.
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----