[Wbo2] Still looking for the trouble shooting page/checklist page

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Dec 23 21:42:27 UTC 2005

I have retrieved what I could of the diy-wb.com WWW page from
archive.org and placed it on the diy-efi.org page, under wbo2.

I haven't gotten anywhere with the originators of this project so I
don't know what support will be available, other than this list.

http://www.diy-efi.org/wbo2/

--steve