[Wbo2] Using the Bosch WB sensor with L1H1 circuit board

allen brown abrown02000
Sat Nov 19 13:18:22 UTC 2005

Commercial temperature range is 0c to 70c. Which is
easily exceeded in the interior of an automobile.
Check the tolerances for even passive compoments such
as capacitors and resistors at the edge of their
commercial grade ranges.

Please recall that it was TE that made the claim to
fame as to how good their equipment allegedly is.

Maybe ask them about the display fiasco and the use of
commercial grade parts. . .

Al.