[Wbo2] Re: [Diy_efi] Wideband O2 and turbo motors...

David Allen davida1
Sat Nov 19 19:08:57 UTC 2005

  Hey thanks for the information. Will check out thel inks later today.
  Engine is a Chevy 60? V6, 3.2 liters, MPFI injection.  Controlled by a
1226869 ECM using 2-bar MAP. It's got a slow ALDL datastream and no built-in
datalogging capability, that I know of.
  It would be good to have a multi-channel datalogger which would work with
a stand-alone WBo2 interface. That way I could also use the logger on other
projects (non-automotive).
  This car was running well until the old turbo failed.  This new one is
good for more boost and I am taking the opportunity to re-do the whole turbo
plumbing setup.
David