[Wbo2] Using the Bosch WB sensor with L1H1 circuit board

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Nov 29 14:37:37 UTC 2005

Garfield elaborated on this one time after I posted a similar statement.
Percentage errors are measured from stoich, not 0, since the meter has a
natural null at stoich.  To take your example of 15.1 minus 15%:

15.1-14.7=0.4

0.4-15%=.34

14.7+.34=15.04

--steve