[Wbo2] Using the Bosch WB sensor with L1H1 circuit board

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Tue Nov 29 23:06:45 UTC 2005

Sorry I didn't get back on this.  The error from stoich is the
right way to go.  If you really want to be right (at numbers far
from stoich), you should make the error calculation on the
fuel/air ratio, which is the reciprical of the air/fuel ratio.

Bruce Roe