[Wbo2] simple warning LED display

James Holland J_Holland
Sun Sep 18 17:02:21 UTC 2005

Consider using a comparator circuit, something like an LM319 would be OK.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tommy
  To: wbo2 at diy-efi.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 3:29 PM
  Subject: [Wbo2] simple warning LED display

  I?ve been on a search to find a very simple LED display for a wideband unit.  What I want is a simple 1 led warning light that will trigger when I get a lean voltage.  I don?t want to monitor the range all the time.   I just want a single led to come on with a AFR of 15 or greater.  A light that when at WOT, I?ll know something is wrong without having the interior of the car look like a disco club.  If anyone has any ideas, links, past projects, etc I would be very appreciative.

  Thanks

  Tommy