[Wbo2] simple warning LED display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Mon Sep 19 04:19:15 UTC 2005

My LED bar graph display for the DIY-WB does what you want.
Except it tells you HOW lean it is, by the length of the red
LED bar.  It does the same for rich, with a green bar.  Leave
out the extra LEDS for less info.  A single LED would be
like an idiot light for temperature; it isn't nearly as useful
as a temperature gauge.

Bruce Roe