Admin regarding: Re: VW Digifant

John S Gwynne jsg
Wed Aug 3 19:18:14 GMT 1994

--------

   In message <Pine.3.05.9408031000.F88495-a100000 at cpu.us.dynix.com> , you writ
e:

| On Wed, 3 Aug 1994, Jens Knickmeyer wrote:
|
| > - The Digifant stores injection/ignition data in a 27C512 EPROM chip.
| >   1. How are these data organized?
| >   2. How do I have to change EPROM data after tuning the mechanical
| >      G-compressor used in the G-40/G-60 ?
|
|     If you can get a copy of the EPROM data posted on the net ..
                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lets be careful not to blatantly violate any copyright laws. I would like to
encourage the discussion of such codes over this mailing list, but I must
discourage its dissemination.

#ifndef BigBrother
#include <DoThatPrivately>
#endif

I'm looking forward to writing the DIY_EFI software which will not have such
restrictions.

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu