FORD EEC_IV control systems

Robert King king at khis.com
Thu Aug 18 22:01:00 GMT 1994

> I'm starting to tinker with my EEC-IV system and wondered if anyone has
> done any in-depth mods to the computer. I've heard of a couple of
> bootleg computers that are floating around (modifications of EEC's out
> of wrecked cars) but haven't been able to substantiate this info. Does
> anyone have any leads?

   I havn't heard anything, but I'll keep my eyes open.  As an
engineer, I'd be VERY interested in getting ANY tech data on Ford's
EEC-IV and EEC-V systems.

   (I'll also forward this to the Fordnatics list...)

-- Robert King

| Robert A. King                |                                       |
| Systems Software Engineer     |                                       |
| Kodak Health Imaging Systems  |    "I drank WHAT?!?" -- Socrates      |
| king at khan.khis.com            |                                       |