Hello .. Mc Fly??

Robert King king at khis.com
Wed Aug 31 21:46:27 GMT 1994

> Have I been dropped ..
>
> Or is the list just REAL quiet ..

<quiet.  we're hunting wabbits...>

Actually, I haven't gotten any traffic lately either.

However, I'll be converting my 88 Mustang from Speed Density to Mass Air
soon (hopfully this weekend,) so I'll have a full report coming...

| Robert A. King                |                                       |
| Systems Software Engineer     |                                       |
| Kodak Health Imaging Systems  |    "I drank WHAT?!?" -- Socrates      |
| king at khan.khis.com            |                                       |