Hello .. Mc Fly??

Steve=Ravet%Prj=Eng%PCPD=Hou at bangate.compaq.com Steve=Ravet%Prj=Eng%PCPD=Hou at bangate.compaq.com
Wed Aug 31 22:01:33 GMT 1994

Jim Conforti <jec at us.dynix.com> Wrote:
| Have I been dropped ..
|
| Or is the list just REAL quiet ..
|
| Jim Conforti
|
| <jec at us.dynix.com>
It is still here (shhhhh!!)  :-)

In the interest of making noise, I will ask a question.  If I ever get around
to working on my project car ('78 monte carlo, 305), I will need an injection
manifold with injectors, throttle body, airflow sensor, etc.  What would be a
good donor car to scavenge this from?  I am thinking '82 or later camaro might
be a candidate.  This is strictly junkyard type parts, no high-dollar
edelbrock stuff.  It will probably be a while before I can buy anything as I
now have a car payment on a *real* car, but it won't hurt to look.  How much
can I expect to pay for everything from the intake back?  (ie injectors, fuel
rail and pump, throttle body, etc.  no electronics though).

Also, if anyone is actually *building* something, this might be a good time to
give the group an update on progress, etc.

Also, I used to be on the hotrod list (alt.hotrod).  I got dropped when it
changed sites, and can't get signed back up.  Does anyone know if the list is
still active, if so can you *please* send me directions on getting back on.

--steve