(fwd) Circuit Cookbook FTP site

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.oz.au
Wed Dec 7 01:47:41 GMT 1994

Seen on SCI.ELECTRONICS:

This is an automatic posting sent to sci.electronics twice per month.

I maintain an FTP archive site containing a great deal of information
which may be of interest to those reading this newsgroup.  Its primary
purpose is to serve as a repository for schematic diagrams and circuit
information, though there is a bit of electrical engineering related
software available as well.

The site is known as "The Circuit Cookbook", and may be found via
anonymous FTP at ftp.ee.ualberta.ca in the /pub/cookbook directory.  I
will be happy to answer any questions relating to the information
available on the archive, but please ensure that you obtain the README
file first, as many potential questions are addressed in there.

I hope you find the site to be of interest.

Dan
--
Dan Charrois - University of Alberta, Electrical Engineering
INTERNET: charro at ee.ualberta.ca   |  PGP Public Key available upon request