admin: mail problems?

John S Gwynne jsg
Wed Dec 7 18:56:42 GMT 1994

--------

   In message <9412071758.AA13205 at ivan.prior.com> , you write:

| My goal is to have an easy to start, reliable, engine ready for next summer.

wow... next summer... that's fast. And you have a "real" job too? :).

| BTW: If I try to get any files from Majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
| I recieve the following message:
|
| > From Majordomo-Owner at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu  Wed Dec  7 11:16:56 1994
| > Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 16:09:03 GMT
| > To: MSargent at gallium.com
| > From: Majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
| > Subject: Majordomo file: list 'diy_efi' file 'litlist.ps'
|

| > MAIL DELETED BECAUSE OF LACK OF DISK SPACE

I can confirm that two individuals have had the archive bounce due to
length (Mike, you were one of them). I'm working on this problem and
should had a "fix" soon.

has anyone else had this "lack of disk space" error? I find it hard to
believe that this is a problem here as all of my error are logged. Try
having someone else mail you a *large* file.

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu