Injector supply voltage & positioning.

Nate patriot at kaiwan.com
Thu Dec 22 07:01:26 GMT 1994

I was thinking... (ouch! that hurts!)

-------------------!_________________________
                    _________________________
-------------------!          ^
         ^                    ^
    Injector               Tube, heated by exhaust

Now, the computer monitors the heat of the tube, so we inject liquid till
the thing heats up, then after it gets hot enough (we have a program that
slowley changes the injection amount as the pipe heats up) we are then
injecting pure (almost) vapors.

I have a 3 Cyl "Sprint" that gets 45 Mpg most of the time, so this would
make it get 70 right???

Just a idea, I might just try it, but if I run it by you guys first,
maybe I can save some of the trial and error.

What I would do is take a spare air cleaner I have and mount this to it
Horizontaly, and have the exhaust just shoot out under the hood while I
try to see what works.

What is a good cheap injector and pressure pump? need something for
experiment type prices (like free from nice guy at junk yard?).

If this works, and I make a million.... wait if this works they will be
trying to shoot me wont they? maybe we should quit now????