diy_efi WWW page

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Wed Jun 15 16:26:22 GMT 1994

Hello all.

The diy_efi WWW server is still running and waiting for additional
material.  The WWW server is fully functional but is still in its
infancy and desperately needs more information.  If you have written
anything up to do with EFI or have references about pertinent
articles or know of any supliers of material required for building
EFI systems (sensors, electronics, software) send them to me.

If there are any projects which you are interested in pursuing or are
working on, send me a writeup or a short note.  Or if you want to
provide information about yourself (currently, there are two entries)
send that in as well.

If you are not connected directly to the Internet, you can still
contribute material by sending it to me and I'll insert it into the
WWW home page.

Finally, if you don't know what the World Wide Web is or how to access
it, send me mail and I'll explain the nitty gritty details.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749		Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle				fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
84 320i					<http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~fridman/>