Intro ...

Robert Gallant gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil
Thu May 5 18:36:17 GMT 1994

OK, here's my intro..

I am a Mechanical Engineer with a fairly strong Electrical background.
Currently I do acoustic research for the Dept. of Navy,  this is mainly Physics
(yeack!).

The vehicle in need:

I have a modified, second generation, Rx7.  It is supercharged with a positive
displacement blower to about 11 psi (currently I have the 8 psi pulley on).
Right now it has a Holley ProJection (AAAAAAAAhhhhhh).  Sorry, that happens
every time ProJection gets mentioned (I'll try to control myself).  But you all
know about the ProJection.  I will be getting a beta test version of the new
ProJection Computer in mid June.  If it is as good as the original, I'll be in
the market to build my own.

Rob
gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil