USE THE MINIBOARD !!!!

Rod Barman rodb at cs.ubc.ca
Fri May 6 09:02:55 GMT 1994

Hi,

I'm an EE too and though I missed the intro/charter here is my
suggestion if you want to minimize cost, maximize free software,
and maximize time spent programming:  USE THE MINIBOARD !!!!

68HC11 based, artwork/docs available from mit via ftp, boards and
kits available REAL cheap (check comp.robotics or I can email the
info to anyone who asks), interactive C available, gcc port
available, support for macs, pc's, unix, etc.

All that this group would have to decide on is which output pins
on the '11 drive what injectors/coil drivers and which inputs
go to where and then program !!!

I can post to the list more info if there is interest ...

YMMV, worth what you paid for it, etc.

--
Rod Barman, IRIS NCE @ Laboratory for Computational Intelligence,
University of British Columbia