Miniboard, with minimemory!

ST3XD at Jetson.UH.EDU ST3XD at Jetson.UH.EDU
Tue May 10 04:47:48 GMT 1994

Hmm.  Good point Steven,  2k is not enough to get the job done.  After
reading the miniboard manual at the ftp site, I realize how serious
a limitation this is.  The miniboard is still a great device, perhaps
it could be used for some auxillary part of the EFI system.

To Cary McCallister, Ok, well I guess the F1 board is really the only
logical solution if we want to avoid designing our own microcontroller.

Messages sure are thinning out here... Finals anyone?