crank sensors

TEB0958 at ZEUS.TAMU.EDU TEB0958 at ZEUS.TAMU.EDU
Tue May 10 07:14:18 GMT 1994

  i think that drilling into the Harm. Bal. would be a mistake. I am not
  sure, but  i think this could  damage the balancing of the H. B.? ?

  Perhaps, a better way of getting the timing down would be to use a
  seperate plate bolted to the balancer's bolt containing the magnets to be
  picked up with externally mounted sensor just like you speak of.

  i have seen similiar systems in Summit and H.R. mag.

  another question:

  have we decided on just how many sensors will be needed for input to the
  system controller?

  -tom