DYI-EFI how to book

Ciciora Steve sciciora at aztec.al.bldrdoc.gov
Wed May 11 16:21:39 GMT 1994

  Over on the Hotrod mailing list, John mentioned a book about how to roll your
own EFI system using a comminly available single board computer, complete with
source code!  I've posted messages twice to that list asking John for the Name
of the Book and Author, but he has not replied.  Mabe the info is unavailable
due to his upcoming move.  Does anyone else out there know anything about this
book?  I don't want to be a pain in the ass, so I'm not going to ask him again,
but could someone else ask him if they feel that it's approprate?
 - Steven Ciciora