6811 for me

ST3XD at Jetson.UH.EDU ST3XD at Jetson.UH.EDU
Wed May 18 22:50:57 GMT 1994

After a more carefull examination of the miniboard, and examining Motorola's
M68HC11 Reference Manual. I'm going to go with the 6811.  There is no way any
of us will be able to throw together a complete EFI system.  I like the
idea of "modularity

I'm going to make a board just to monitor everything first.  When that is done, I'll go for ignition and then fuel. The MC68HC11A8 has 8k of EEPROM which will
be enough to handle monitoring things. When I'm ready to add the next module (ignition) I'll use another one, and network them through SPI!

Jeff