diy_efi WWW page

sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com
Wed May 18 14:05:13 GMT 1994

Robert Fridman tatooed the following onto the electronic biker:
>Good.  What are these links?

Aarrgh! Net went down and I lost my bookmark file. I'll poke around and
find them again.

You probably already have this one:

http://galaxy.einet.net/galaxy/Engineering-and-Technology/Transportation/Automotive-Engineer
ing.html

Lotta stuff in here.

Another possible information source is the patent office. There may be some
interesting system descriptions of patented ECMs, if they did patent the thing.
There is a patent search index out there, I'll give you the address when I
finds it again.

As far as the logo goes, maybe we could make one. Scan in a technical drawing
of an injector, or maybe a small chunk of a schematic?  Gotta try to keep
image size at a minimum, otherwise access time goes waaay up.

Dig
sdbartho at hwking.cca.rockwell.com
"Yeah, we got dogs and Valvoline, it's a pretty damn good time."
                                             -Toy Matinee