Introduction

Ken Greenebaum keng at zcar.engr.sgi.com
Tue Nov 1 17:39:39 GMT 1994

Hi All,

Just now subscribed to the efi list and thought I would introduce myself.

I do library/os/systems level programming at Silicon Graphics and have
done a number of embedded dsp projects using both TI, and Motorola DSPs.
At home I design projects around antiquated but cheap and easy to wire wrap
8-bit microcontrollers, most often the 8051.  Often for home controll.
Most recently I have been programming the 8051 in C using Dave Dunfield's
compiler (which I ported to my unix box).

I have long been interested in engine control, but haven't been brave enough
to venture out on my own.  I commute by bicycle, but play w/a '71 240Z on
the weekends.  The Z would be my rolling test bed.  I would be most
interested in starting with an ignition controller, possibly one with
knock sensors to dynamicaly adjust timing.

I am hoping that folks on this list are participating in a group design.
Possibly I can lend a hand, once brought up to speed...

								-Ken