Let me introduce myself

Grant Beattie grantb at nait.ab.ca
Tue Nov 1 19:33:55 GMT 1994

I teach Motorola 68HC11 courses at a two-year technical school in
Canada.  But on weekends I'm a kart racer who would like to add EFI and
data acquisition to my Briggs 5HP+ engine.  So far I've gotten as far as
creating a data acquisition system that logs speed, therefore I have a
long way to go!  Has anyone been down this road before?

GB

|  Grant Beattie              |   Internet:    grantb at nait.ab.ca          |
|  Computer Engineering Tech. |   Compuserve:  74547,30                   |
|  N.A.I.T. (Alberta, Canada) |   Voice:       403-471-8422               |