O2 fouling, EEC V

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.oz.au
Thu Nov 3 23:55:58 GMT 1994

Hi there,

Two quick things:

i/ Can / does an O2 sensor get fouled by a smoky engine or a two stroke

ii/ Does anyone know much about EEC V - is there much info available on
    it yet? The current model 6 cylinder family car here has EEC V with
    'variable intake length' (2 lengths possible) manifold. It is also
    speed limited to around 110mph which I found interesting, as it
    probably has enough power to do 140. The reason for this is
    supposedly to 'reduce the design envelope'-IE brakes don't need to
    be as big etc. Given that our speed limit is 60-65 mph it's
    pretty academic anyway.

Craig.

pugsley at trl.oz.au