Small throttle body

Dale Ulan ulan at ee.ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 7 14:55:07 GMT 1994

> 3. Throttle body from 2.5L Tech IV GM engine. Again, IAC and TPS. This one
>    and the Cavalier are for throttle body injection and contain injectors but
>    thes can be ignored if going for a port injection setup.

The injector/regulator assembly on these throttle bodies come off quite
nicely, and I've had good luck using a throttle from a standard 2.5L
GM engine.
A chunk of aluminum can be used to replace the stock 'air horn'
(the part with the injector and regulator) with a more suitable one
for MPFI applications.

-Dale