FW: 67F687

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Tue Nov 8 17:43:21 GMT 1994

  I'll bring in the address tomorrow.  Although I am not the origional poster
(well, I did mention this chip about 2 years ago on the hotrod mailing list), I
have access to the $2500 development board they sell that goes with this chip.
I have access to their software (which is not a complete fuel injection system
software; just shows how to talk to the chip and set it up) and the sch. of
their development board.  The board consists of a 6811 in expanded mode, eprom,
ram chip, and the glue logic to talk to the 67F687.  Also has 8 injector
drivers, 4 coil drivers (2 cyl per coil driver), and some other drivers for
things like idle air bypass valves, etc.  I'm not really sure what the legal
aspects of just copying their software and hardware designes, but If I figured
out how to do the above on my own without directly copying their stuff...
  They are very good about giving out free samples, but I'm not sure how to
actually buy a few.
  Any suggestions on a good way to distribute the data sheets?  I could try
digitizing them and uploading them somewhere, but I think it might be easer to
xerox them and mail them to interested parties.  Interested parties could also
just get them from the manufacture, when I post the address.  Wait!  Here is a
contact:

Silicon Systems
Automotive Products
14351 Myford Road
Tustin, CA 92680  USA
Attn: Tony Anderson

(My data sheets are 55 pages long)

- Steven Ciciora

The 67F687 chips sounds fantastic!  Where fo I get mine?

../Bill Lewis