67F687 development system & silicon systems

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Thu Nov 10 16:38:08 GMT 1994

  Just finished talking w/ Tony Anderson at (714)731-7110.  He dosn't mind
being a contact person if anyone is interested in using the above chip.  I was
hoping he wouldn't mind if I gave out copies of the schamatic of the
development system, and even the software.  No luck.  He said he didn't mind if
I 'showed' the stuff to other people, but he did mind if I copied it in any
way.  It's not that hard to interface on the hardware end, so if anyone has any
questions, I'm sure I could answer them.  I have not looked at the software in
detail, so I can't comment on that.  Shouldn't be too much harder than writing
a device driver for a video chip or something.
  Tony also has the data sheets digitized in some standard World Wide Webb
format that can be freely distributed.  Will some WWW expert help me figure out
how to put it on the server?
  Thanks!
-Steven Ciciora