new 68k embeded controllers

John S Gwynne jsg
Wed Nov 16 15:42:31 GMT 1994

I'm forwarding this... (Louis, please send posts to diy_efi; not
owner-diy_efi. Thanks)

   Hi!
    Dose anone have any information on the Motorola 68k serise embeded
controllers. like the 68300 (?) I am particularly interested in cheap
monitor/debuggers. I was assuming that -maby- Motorola povides a
PC-BUG type $cheap$ development tool. I am currently building a 68000
based controller, but , the 683xx embeded serise would save me lots of
wire wrapping. I also assume that the BDM port would allow for cheap
development tools..

                                                 --- Louis Faustini