FW: Schematics for Johns SBC

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Wed Oct 12 21:17:23 GMT 1994

Someone writes:

John Gwynne -- are the schematics for your board available?  It'd be nice if
we could get them posted somewhere that everyone could take a look at them,
maybe have some discussions, then get something etched.  Can you generate
postscript files (or any other type of output) from them?  If so, they could
be placed on the WWW server.

--steve

  Didn't John say that he would post a picture and schamatics on the WWW
server?  Try as I may, I can't seem to figure WWW out.  If/when he does, could
someone email me the files?  Thanks!  Dispite John's objections, I'm going to
try to layout a pcb and see how much interest there is in manufacturing one.
-Steven Ciciora