FW: Schematics for Johns SBC

John S Gwynne jsg
Wed Oct 12 21:56:07 GMT 1994

--------

   In message <199410122123.AA12903 at tomcat.al.noaa.gov> , you write:

|   Didn't John say that he would post a picture and schamatics on the WWW
| server?  Try as I may, I can't seem to figure WWW out.  If/when he does, coul
| someone email me the files?  Thanks!  Dispite John's objections, I'm going to
| try to layout a pcb and see how much interest there is in manufacturing one.
| -Steven Ciciora

Sorry about the delay.... I have had other (but less interesting :) ) work to
do... I'll try to find time tonight or tomorrow....

objections???... I have no objection, in-fact I encourage it. I would like a
few of them if the price is right. I not optimistic that they will be
inexpensive, but I'm not an expert at layout. I've talk to two people about
4-layer versions and it did not sound cheap :(. But these
"guys" don't normally consider cost to be as important as I would.

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu