archive?

Jim Buchanan c22jrb at kopt0002.delcoelect.com
Fri Apr 7 12:08:24 GMT 1995

Robert Fridman:
> > I just joined the list.  Is there an archive?  Is discussion of
> > distributorless ignition strictly off limits?  Sometime in the next
> > couple years I want to build a port fuel injection system and
> > distributorless ignition for a pontiac 400 and/or for a suzuki 1100,
> > my two favorite powerplants.  I'm an EE student at the Univ. of Illinois.
[...]
> BTW, as far as I know, you are the only one besides me interested in motorcycles;)
> Its nice to have company.

Make that three!

I just found this list due to a post on comp.arch.embedded. I subscribed
yesterday.

Wouldn't a 2 valve boxer with FI be interesting? Just dreaming right now, I
still don't have the instrumentation I've been working on for a year done...

When I saw your name, I thought this was a post from the BMW list :-)

I doubt I post as much here as I do on the BMW list, probably any
information I provide would have to be screened by security before I
posted it. Bummer. I'll probably just lurk.

Jim Buchanan     c22jrb at kopt0002.delcoelect.com     jbuchana at holli.com
==========           Web page out of order :-(                 ===========
"Unix was not designed to stop people from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop them from doing clever things." -Doug Gwyn