archive?

Jim Buchanan c22jrb at kopt0002.delcoelect.com
Fri Apr 7 18:07:00 GMT 1995

> Working for Delco eh?  Trade secrets and all;)  You can be our contact at Delco.
> I'm sure there is lots of public stuff that you can share with us.

We've been talking about an official "net presence", but one thing is
already clear -It's not up to the individual employee to decide what is
public and what isn't.

We've just had our already rather limited Usenet access cut back due to an
unfortunate post from here, so we're treading on ice.

OBDIYFI:

Has anyone tried using the Bosch K-Jetronic from a water cooled VW on
another engine? I'm thinking of another project car in the mid-future
(maybe 2 years) and was thinking of an air-cooled VW.

I've always used a single two-barrel Holley or two one-barrel Webers on
them in the past.

My experiences with the factory fuel-injection on air cooled VW's has left
me unimpressed. The K-Jetronic on my two Rabbits was great though. It
adapted perfectly to different cams, head-work and different exhaust.

Jim Buchanan     c22jrb at kopt0002.delcoelect.com     jbuchana at holli.com
==========           Web page out of order :-(                 ===========
"Cats! The amazing carnivore that can _see_in_the_dark_!"