Internet access (sorry if repeat, first might have not made it)

tsakiris at ed8200.ped.pto.ford.com tsakiris at ed8200.ped.pto.ford.com
Fri Apr 7 19:58:15 GMT 1995

>We've been talking about an official "net presence", but one thing is
>already clear -It's not up to the individual employee to decide what is
>public and what isn't.
>
>We've just had our already rather limited Usenet access cut back due to an

Same here.  No more ftp.  It's a very sensitive subject.  I'd often like to
do more than lurk, but I'm trying to walk that fine line.  To those out
there, please be sensitive to this situation.  Phrases like "contact at
<company name>" might tip the balance.  I know no one would cause difficulty
intentionally, but you might not be aware of how sensitive this issue can be
at some companies.

Anthony Tsakiris