FAQ ?

H. Blemings hugh at asi1.anutech.com.au
Mon Apr 10 03:36:53 GMT 1995

Hi,

I'm a recent (OK, This morning :) subscriber to the list and was wondering
if there is a FAQ available.  I've had a look 'round the WWW stuff - my
thanks and compliments to those who put it together - but was looking for
some stuff which is probably more FAQ oriented.

My Project:

My brother in law is a mechanic and is looking at putting a 2.6 litre EFI
engine from a Holden Rodeo (not sure of the US equivalent) into his Holden
Gemini coupe (both of which actually use Isuzu motors).  I've wanted to
build an EFI system for a long time but had never got past the thinking
stage, particularly since aftermarket commercial units are comparatively
cheap anyway.  So the plan is to build what will hopefully prove to be a
fairly generic hardware system (HC11 probably) and evolve the software as
our experience grows.

Cheers,
Hugh

 Hugh Blemings                         |