efi bikes

robert dingli r.dingli at ee.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Apr 10 05:31:40 GMT 1995

Robert Fridman mentioned :

> BTW, as far as I know, you are the only one besides me interested in motorcycles;)
> Its nice to have company.

While I'm personally not interested in bikes (a self preservation instinct
thingie), one of my partners is and so are some of our applications.

Recently, a customer installed a complete Wolf efi and ignition system
onto his Honda CBX1000.  The bike is a 1000 cc bored/stroked to 1200
and has had a turbo fitted for good measure.  The six cylinder now happily
(and quickly) spins to 10000 rpm without a glitch.  The owner plans to
manufacture and market complete kits in the furture.  If his workmanship
on this project is anything to go by, then I would certainly recommend
it to anyone with an eye for quality, oh and a death wish.

The only bike I've ever ridden is a 50cc mini motto.  I don't think I'll
volunteer to ride this one.  :-)

Robert

             Robert Dingli           r.dingli at ee.mu.oz.au

Power and Control Systems                 Thermodynamics Research Lab
Electrical Engineering                    Mechanical Engineering
   (+613) 344 7966                           (+613) 344 6728
  University of Melbourne, Parkville, 3052, Victoria, AUSTRALIA