archive?

Lawrence E. Piekarski c1ilep at kocrsv01.delcoelect.com
Mon Apr 10 11:04:43 GMT 1995

[
[> Working for Delco eh?  Trade secrets and all;)  You can be our contact at Delco.
[> I'm sure there is lots of public stuff that you can share with us.
[
[We've been talking about an official "net presence", but one thing is
[already clear -It's not up to the individual employee to decide what is
[public and what isn't.
[
[We've just had our already rather limited Usenet access cut back due to an
[unfortunate post from here, so we're treading on ice.

Looks like I joined the list the same day you did. I'll bet we are not the
only two ;-)

I am curious, what Usenet access was cut back? Is that the rec.motorcycle
issue that came up? From what I gathered on delco.misc, I thought we lost
the bike stuff due to foul language, not a posting of confidential info.

If that is the case, can I ask what was posted (I don't care who) so I
can get a flavor of what is good/bad.

BTW, did you ride your bike out on 50 South on Saturday? We were having
a garage sale and I saw an older horizontal Black BMW come buy twice.

--
(* Larry Piekarski, Software Engineer  1997 Cadillac Instrument Panel *)
(* c1ilep at kocrsv01.delcoelect.com       Delco Electronics, Kokomo, IN *)