EFI332

Greg Bengeult gregb at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 12 06:34:21 GMT 1995

According to the infinite wisdom of Andrew Dennison,

>  (...intro words from H. Blemings of Oz...)
>
> Unfortunately there
> isn't a FAQ for this list.  I've got a summary of another project
> that has spun off this list.  This project (designated EFI332) is
> aimed at the development of an EFI system which is based on the
> Motorola MC68332 - a 32 bit processor with a timer subsystem ideal
> for EFI.  I will send the summary to you seperately.

Andrew,
  Please send me a copy of the summary, too.  I will join the EFI332
list forthwith.  I am also a new (~1 week) subscriber.  I have a 1971
Triumph TR-6 that I plan to convert to port fuel injection at the same
time that I install a newly rebuilt engine.  I have the engine, I have
some info on putting together an HC11-hosted EFI system, and I have a
schedule that looks like it won't get done until about 2 years from
now.  Hope springs eternal ;-).  Anyway, I like the idea of using a
more powerful processor, so I would like to look into the 68332 design.

  Oh, BTW, I am an electrical engineer, specializing in embedded
microprocessor system hardware and software design, and I would be
happy to field pertinent questions from anyone on the list.

--
Greg Bengeult                                                         // //|
gregb at eskimo.com                                                     // //||