FJ1200 Project (still waiting!)

Sean Magnuson spm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 3 01:23:19 GMT 1995

        I've been eagerly awaiting a response from someone concerning my
FJ1200 project.  Since my last posting I reviewed literature from
Electromotive, Inc., and found their systems to be very applicable,
especially the "A" series individual throttle bodies and associated
hardware, but found their prices to be somewhat higher than I would like
(system cost ~$2,500).  They require significant licensing fees and major
upgrade fees for all their control and calibration software.  I am waiting
for lit. from Haltech, Bosch, and a few others, but have had little luck in
finding other sources.  Any suggestions?  Again, I appreciate any help you
have to offer.

Thanks,

Sean Magnuson

spm4 at cornell.edu