efi from an at bus plug in board

ALIPPER at aol.com ALIPPER at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 06:43:25 GMT 1995

To all those interested in my PC-based EFI controller schematic, software and
supporting techie info.  I'm planning to put together a zipfile with
everything needed to get it up and running with minimal trouble.  I will
either place it at an FTP site or uuencode it and send it to people on
request.  In any case, I will be away until 8/14 so be patient, I will make
it availble when I return.  Thanks for all the interest.

                                         - Al -
alipper at aol.com