O2 sensors / bargraphs.

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.oz.au
Fri Aug 25 00:07:30 GMT 1995

> National's catalog has an automobile specific section. It includes the
> LM1949 Injector Drive Controller and the LM9044 Lambda Sensor Interface
> Amplifier (this is NOT the ubiquitous LM3914 Bar/Dot Display Driver).

I seem to remember a design for a thirty LED O2 sensor display posted
somewhere (I think it was over on RX7 club-any guys from there
remember?).

Also, since these displays show the _VOLTAGE_, and the voltage is
dependant on the gas composition AND temperature, does this mean that
the temperature variation is going to make the reading too in-accurate (eg
more than 10% incorrect), or if used with a heated sensor will the
temperature be reasonably stable regardless of the engine operating
state?

Cheers,
Craig.
pugsley at trl.oz.au