pressure transducers

Harmon Sommer harmons at sequent.com
Sat Aug 26 18:01:26 GMT 1995

>I'm wondering if any of you know a source of some inexpensive low
>pressure range transducers for the purpose of finding low/high pressure
>zones on my car's exterior.  Engineers use small, high precision load-cells
>Joel Robinson
>robinj at src.usbm.gov

Motorola has  line of pressure transducers (MPX ...) with ranges of
0>1.5PSI on up.

A good doc is their 'Pressure Sensor Device Data' manual (DL200/D). Gives
all sorts of specs and app notes (barometers, pressure readouts;  even
using the respected LM3914 and a led dot/bar chip  as pressure readout)

Semiconductor Products Sector (602) 244-6900 (Phoenix AZ)

Harmon

harmons at sequent.com