Digest version of this list

Daniel R Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Thu Dec 7 21:15:45 GMT 1995

>     Great article in circuit cellar ink.
>
>[I agree... well written... well organized... very inspiring. BTW,
>I've updated my version of majordomo and hope to have the digest
>mode available soon... jsg]

Halleluiah.  I'm getting swamped with sometimes 99 messages in my box per day.
It's almost too much to really use.  I also agree with your assessment on
the CCi articles.  I ordered the back issues from Circuit Cellar, received them
in less than three days, and am digging into them now.

One quick question though, Ed:

        I don't understand your explaination of the fuel regulator in part 1.
You state that by plumbing the regulator to the intake manifold, as manifold
pressure rises, it biases the regulator in order to keep a steady 45 PSI.

I always thought that by plumbing it to the intake manifold, you effectively
allow manifold pressure to effect change into the regulator pressure. So, in
effect, as engine loading increases, and manifold pressure increases, a corr-
esponding increase in fuel pressure results.  What's the deal?

---Dan.