EST

Steve Knickerbocker 512-356-3000 X6759 Steve.Knickerbocker at SEMATECH.Org
Sat Dec 9 03:08:04 GMT 1995

          Ok, using two sensors on the balancer is ok except that there is no
          way to sense TDC/compression vice TDC/intake,exhaust.  I was
          wondering how I was going to keep the oil pump drive shaft from
          riding up on my 360.  I'll use a modified distributor base to keep
          the oil drive shaft in place and supply a TDC compression signal.
          So just covert all remarks about the fifth magnet/second pickup to
          mean the modified distributor TDC /compression signal.  I think I
          may have an idea here.  I even have an old distributor I can
          modify.

          Steve M Knickerbocker