Hi ! Just joined the list......

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Tue Dec 19 02:31:00 GMT 1995

     I'm currently building a Chev 350 for a HQ Monaro.  After a long
     search I came up with the standard TPI system for the 85-89 Camaro's,
     not only does this look good, but a 2nd hand system it's a lot cheaper
     than any aftermarket system, and its also better than a throttle body
     system.  All you need is a computer to run it, and there are lots of
     those around ranging from AU$800 - AU$2500 depending on what you want.
      I chose a AU$1400 system that allows for fuel and ignition mapping
     (then I can always change ignition system) from a remote hand piece,
     this way its easy to program the system.

     All up you can do this for about AU$3000, but if you are in the US you
     are laughing since you don't have to pay import duty and freight on
     everything.  hope I have been of help.

     Dan dzorde at aesprodata.com.au