CCI article (was Motorcycle Speed Density Systems)

Ed Lansinger elansi01 at mpg.gmpt.gmeds.com
Tue Dec 19 07:58:17 GMT 1995

Craig Pugsley wrote:

>> in refernce to Eds CCi article(s),
>
>> I haven't been able to get hold of a copy in Australia.  Has anyone locally
>> found a source?
>Yeah, even the tech bookshop/Mc Gills (melb) don't carry this from what
>I've seen.
>
>Can you order a photocopy of the articles from Curcuit cellar, or do you
>have to get the whole set of 3 issues? (Or, who owns the copyright of
>the article... hint hint ;-)

You can order back issues from Circuit Cellar.  I don't think you can
order article reprints, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask.

Just out of curiousity, is the price of these things really an issue,
or is it more the availability?

CCI now owns the copyright to the article (sorry...).

I'd like to recommend to anyone having difficulty, especially those
overseas, that you may want to voice your concerns directly to the
Editor-in-Chief, Ken Davidson (Ken.Davidson at circellar.com).

Ed Lansinger