67f687 chip ...

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.telstra.com.au
Tue Dec 19 23:26:32 GMT 1995

> In article  "Zublin, Bryan (SD-MS)" <BZUBLIN at PO2.GI.COM> writes:
> >>67f687.pdf   (binary)
> >>67f687.ps    (ascii)
> >>67f687.zip   (binary)
>
> >Andrew,
> >Are these files also on the WWW page?  I don't have access to ftp.  Maybe
> >you could just email me the 67f687.pdf file.
>
> I'm away for 3 weeks (with remote mail access) remind me in January. There are
> email servers for ftp access.

Those files are on the web page (and the .pdf worked for me too BTW- how
do they cram 55 pages of data book into 250k??) Unfortunately I can't
find the web page ref just now but a postscript version is at

http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:80/~fridman/diy_efi/component_info/component_info.html

Cheers,
Craig.